Thursday, April 19, 2007

HOO-WEE!!! (7 days)


Hello hello hello there, peoples of the JUhS! It's everyone's favorite Whipmaster, back from a sabbatical of sorts.

I can't fully disclose all the details, but I will say this ... you didn't think our pal Derek was going on a Euro trip blind, now did ya? I may be a Whipmaster by day, but by night I'm a reconnaissance-mission performing bastard (and Whipmaster). And let me tell you, night vision goggles have ... alternate uses. Just ask the Whipmistress.

But I digress.

I won't take up too much of your time there, but I did want to let you in on a little secret. Not too long ago, I gave my journal a good kick in the ass. And wouldn't you know it, today's your lucky day! I've got a new post up, and it's a doozy.

I highly recommend you go HERE and give it a gander. You won't soon regret it.

Alright, that's enough of ol' Charlie for now. But don't fret - I'll be back to whip your asses up in no time!

¡Viva La Johnny!

-Whipmaster Charlie (JUhS)

No comments: