Sunday, February 05, 2006

Super Bowl Predictions from the Johnny U.

The Johnny Utah Symposium is proud to present the predictions from some of our correspondents. Feel free to give your predictions in the comment section.

Mikey
"Steelers, cause of their steel rims."
PITTSBURGH: 24 Seattle: 17

Andy
"I think Seattle's gonna win but I'm cheering for The Bus and Pimpburger."
SEATTLE: 23 Pittsburgh: 17

Derek
"This game will be decided on the final play, which will be a fake spike touchdown to an offensive lineman."
PITTSBURGH: 17 Seattle: 16

Andrew
"I don't really care who wins, but I get $1000 if the last number in Pittsburgh's final score is 6, and the last number in Seattle's is 9, so ... I'm shooting for that."
PITTSBURGH: 26 Seattle: 19

Sweaty Frank Viola
"Pittsburgh is gonna win on the back of Jerome Bettis' 300 rushing yards and Matt Hasselbeck having 8 of his ribs broken."
PITTSBURGH: 38 Seattle: 34

The Radical Tad
"Mick Jagger is gonna peel off his skin and reveal a scaley demon."
-No score provided-

Yousef the Sun God
"I care not about petty Human games. [unintelligible shriek]"
Pittsburgh: 0 Seattle: 0

Salazar Scuttle
"I'm pretty sure Vinnie Jones is gonna win."
VINNIE JONES: 36 The World: -19

Vincent Gallo
"I'll slit your mother's throat with a piano wire."
SEATTLE: 13 Pittsburgh: 10

Bad Poetry Guy
"The Super Bowl will make my heart whole."
-No score provided-

Kenny Gant
"I just hope someone makes reference to my shark dance"
"Score? Yeah, there'll be a score. 21-7."
-Winning and losing teams not determined-


From these predictions it looks like the majority of the Johnny U thinks Pittsburgh will win. We'll find out tomorrow.

-Gary Gary Bo Barry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe the city of Detroit will win. Everyone loves the host city!

Detroit: 400 style points
400 cred points
400 waypoints
400 laser points
400 pointy spears
400 pointer fingers taken from Mayan burial grounds

Anonymous said...

Pitt 21 Hawks 10