Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Vincent Gallo Presents: How to offend people

EDITORS NOTE: This column features offensive material. It is being presented without edits at the request of the author. The author is one scary dude. Thank you for your understanding. We pleaded with Mr. Gallo to not post this particular entry. It is not journalistic and it is not informative. Mr. Gallo took out a ball of hair and just pointed at it. He said "D'you want to eat this?" We, as it turns out, did not want to eat it so here is his column. We apologize.


Hey there shitbirds. It's me and I'm gonna teach you a little bit about a little bit. Gather round the campfire and suck my dick. Listen up. So you want to offend some people? You wanna make some mother-fuckers get all up in arms about some shit? Well here is a step by step way to make that happen.

1. Type (or yell, if being done in a public setting) the following word:

CUNT

That's all there is to it. Goodnight you fucks.

-Vincent Gallo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's abrasive

Anonymous said...

Poetry Revolutionist makes me sick to my stomach with his mis-handling of all things Iambic.

Anonymous said...

Vincent,

Thank you for getting me fired

Anonymous said...

No, I meant that literally. Thank you for getting me fired. Saves me the effort.