Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Weird.

As some of you may or may not know, I live relatively close to (two blocks from) Abbey Road Studios in Northwest London. You know the place.


It's commonly known as a pilgrimmage site for Beatles fanatics throughout the world. Countless fans write endearing graffiti on the white wall directly in front of the studio (seen in the above picture on the left, behind the VW). Imagine my surprise when, walking to work one morning this week, I glanced upon the following inscription:


Amazing. Nevermind the fact that it's actually true (how did he/she know?!). There are two possible explanations.

1) Our organization has grown at an alarming pace, unforseen even by us. We can also surmise that this includes an astonishing international contingent. Wilbur Burris, it seems, was adept at spreading his seed.

2) This is all an elaborate hoax, masterminded by none other than Big Pooga himself. I will leave it to Derek (JUhS), fish killer and self-proclaimed Big Pooga nemesis, to confirm or disconfirm this suspicion. We do know he's recently been operating in the London area...

A startling discovery indeed. Further exploration will be needed to more fully flesh out this story. I'll keep my eyes and ears open.

Take care,
Andrew (JUhS)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The following is a conversation between my Micheal thomas sopczynski and my girlfriend while i was making a poop.
Digitaldawn55: I'm hungry and there's nothing to snack on
DannyJ9898: do you want to snack on my chode?
Digitaldawn55: haha what's that?
DannyJ9898: its like my balls.
DannyJ9898: i think i shit myself in my sleep last night.
DannyJ9898: it was totally gross.
DannyJ9898: i woke up and poop was all around me
DannyJ9898: in my hair
DannyJ9898: my nails
DannyJ9898: my eyes.
Digitaldawn55: excuse me?
DannyJ9898: and I HEART DAWN was written in feces all over my wall.
Digitaldawn55: excuse me?
DannyJ9898: i was wondering if we could introduce poop in bed with us.
Digitaldawn55: haha
DannyJ9898: it's something ive been thinking about for a long time.
Digitaldawn55: is this danny?
DannyJ9898: and i really just want to smear poop all over your face.
DannyJ9898: and lick it off.
DannyJ9898: and then smear it in all our crevices and keep it there... until flowers begin to grow.
Digitaldawn55: is this daniel?
DannyJ9898: i want to create life.
DannyJ9898: with our poop.
DannyJ9898: isnt that so sexy?
Digitaldawn55: sorry I said anything
Digitaldawn55: sooo sorry
Digitaldawn55: haha
DannyJ9898: this is Mike
DannyJ9898: Danny is pooping.
Digitaldawn55: figured it wasn't danny
Digitaldawn55: ah I see
Digitaldawn55: you're disgusting
Digitaldawn55: you kiss your girl with that mouth?
Digitaldawn55: haha
DannyJ9898: i do more than that
DannyJ9898: i talk to her too
Digitaldawn55: ww
Digitaldawn55: that's big of you

Andrew (JUhS) said...

Is that what you do in LA Mike? Talk about shit and chodes? Is that what you do?