Sunday, April 30, 2006

JUBL: Game 4


Mike, Andy and Derek met last Sunday for an exciting game of basketball. The game was the fourth of the still young JUBL season and was held at an undisclosed loaction.

GAME SUMMARY:
I can't lie. This game took place a week ago and it wasn't really that memorable. There weren't any tremendous plays or awesome moments. It was relatively competitve for the first few possessions with each man matching the other point for point. From there Andy took over and continued his hot streak with another JUBL win. I recall Michael wanting to give his own write-up about his performance in game 4 and I welcome him to do so in the comments section. I'll do better on the summary next time. I promise.

WINNER:
Andy

SCOREBOARD:
Andy-3.33
Andrew-.33
Derek-.33
Michael-0

This season appears one-sided.
-Stude

3 comments:

rumour said...

I think the dragon would win..

Anonymous said...

Whoa...

Anonymous said...

chris penn is dead? does that mean i don't have to go to work on sunday?