Wednesday, August 02, 2006

KEEP ON DIGGING!

Hey there,

I hope all of you novice archaeologists out there had a prolific day of digging up awesome stuff yesterday. I know I did! I found this:


I know! Holy shit!

I've been running some sweet tests on these bones in the Johnny Lab and all signs point to these bones being the bones of Rasputin and some other dude. This is a big find. Rasputin's bones are supposed to have a crazy hex on them (according to a periodical of note) so I currently have them locked up in my downstairs bathroom. Oh, and don't worry, I totally washed my hands after handling the bones.

All of this excitement has inspired me to turn National Dig in the Dirt Day into National Dig in the Dirt WEEK! So just keep on digging and trust me, you will find something awesome. If you dig deep enough you may just find lava.

OH YEAH!
-Derek

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This isn't funny. It's actually kinda sick.

Anonymous said...

Dear Folks of the Johnny U,

Do you have a space on your digging team for me? I work for cheap! (*wink* *wink*)

Sincerely,
Rhett Bomar

Anonymous said...

Hey Rhett -

We don't trust you. You'll work 2 hours a month and we'll have to pay you $582,000,000. NOT COOL.

It's kind of like the deal, I have going right now with the Johnny.

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone,

I hope the digging is yielding hott treasures.

Rhett, you can be a part of our dig team but we're not gonna pay you in any way. The payment is whatever awesome stuff you find in the peat...and don't fucking wink at me.

Andy, we need to renegotiate your contract...cause i'm only making $2.13 an hour.